Lay it Bare!

Civil War Memorial, Easton, Pennsylvania, Center Square




!!!ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!



Easton Events Calendar



!!!ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

iIA! Welcome to EU. Relax and enjoy your stay. Your opinion is the only important thing here.
So speak up & help us raise the people's voice to an unignorable level.
WELCOME TO THE EASTONET :)

Last Five Blog Posts

Last five posts


MISSION

To provide a clean, crime-free, and safe environment with competitive services that allows residents to enjoy a high quality of life, while providing commerce an environment to thrive.

$252,700.00

Monday, April 16, 2007

NAACP Candidates' Night



The Easton Branch of the NAACP is hosting a Candidates' Night at the Third Street Alliance (41 N 3rd St Easton, PA 18042 (610) 258-6271) on Friday, April 20, 2007 from 6:00pm until 8:30pm.

The forum is for Easton's Mayoral, City Council, Controller, and Magistrate candidates. There will be 16 candidates participating.

The event will be hosted by WFMZ's Jaciel Cordoba.

The event is organized by the Easton Branch Political Action Committee.

For the Political Action Committee,

Terrance Hand
(610)923-9160
temano@aol.com

2 comments:

Bernie O'Hare said...

I've finally downloaded the FLeck interview. What's the point of saying you have a relationship w/ Fleck when you don't reveal what it is?

House of Crayons said...

All I pointed out by saying that with Fleck, Warner, Panto, Ruggles, and soon Loane is that I know them personally.

Fleck and I (and the others) are very amicable acquaintences. Warner is a friend, Ruggles and I share breakfast together sometimes (at Tracy's on College Hill) and we worked together organizing the crime syposium.

I've known Sal Panto for about 18 years (I never call him Sal), but I consider my self to be well-aquainted with him.

The relationship is that we know each other by more than sight (fairly-well).

The others I do not know well at all.