Lay it Bare!

Civil War Memorial, Easton, Pennsylvania, Center Square




!!!ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!



Easton Events Calendar



!!!ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

iIA! Welcome to EU. Relax and enjoy your stay. Your opinion is the only important thing here.
So speak up & help us raise the people's voice to an unignorable level.
WELCOME TO THE EASTONET :)

Last Five Blog Posts

Last five posts


MISSION

To provide a clean, crime-free, and safe environment with competitive services that allows residents to enjoy a high quality of life, while providing commerce an environment to thrive.

$252,700.00

Monday, December 12, 2005

POOL DONATIONS!!!!

Ok Undressers, It is time for us to literally put our money where our mouths are! The pool situations have been a hot topic here and throughout the city. And the powers that be have subliminally received one of our ideas to help the pools. They seemed to have embraced the idea of soliciting donations and sponsorships.

Here’s a chance for some citizens to make a footprint. Let’s donate!

And I will be among the first. I will donate $50.00 this evening at the Council Budget meeting (PAyME, if you are there I will give you my $50.00 for the Lil’ Rovers too.) Along with my donation I will ask the city for two things. I will request that they make a method available for me to automatically donate money for the pools, and that they credit my donation as a EU referral. My plan is to give $10.00 a month for the pools until they are no longer in trouble.

If you choose, you too can reference your donations to EU. And after you donate, please sign the guestbook (YOU CAN SIGN THE GUESTBOOK ANONYMOUSLY!!!) with your donation amount and we’ll keep a tally. I will get a receipt for my donation and post it online.

So let’s get started! Make a pledge on the tagboard or to us at eu@eastonundressed.org and confirm you donation on the guest book. Let’s make a dent.

No comments: