Lay it Bare!

Civil War Memorial, Easton, Pennsylvania, Center Square




!!!ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!



Easton Events Calendar



!!!ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

iIA! Welcome to EU. Relax and enjoy your stay. Your opinion is the only important thing here.
So speak up & help us raise the people's voice to an unignorable level.
WELCOME TO THE EASTONET :)

Last Five Blog Posts

Last five posts


MISSION

To provide a clean, crime-free, and safe environment with competitive services that allows residents to enjoy a high quality of life, while providing commerce an environment to thrive.

$252,700.00

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Not Endorsements Just My Votes

Since the election is a little over a day away, I will discuss my votes. For County Executive I have to vote for Mr. Nyce, simply because I believe that Mr. Stoffa lacks focus.

My Easton City Council votes will go to Mr. Corpora and Mr. Bassil. Roger Ruggles is a more than worthy candidate, but his answers to the questions we posed were too abstract for me. Mr. Bassil and Mr. Corpora’s answers were more than just ideas, studies, meetings, and support they both physically described how they would accomplish tasks. I plan on voting for Mr. Ruggles in two years. I think he’ll make a fine councilman.

I will not vote for Mrs. Vulcano, because she seems to be too reluctant to interrupt the status quo. We need people willing to do the difficult research and make decisions that may be against the interest of certain establishments. We need our government to be more transparent to the voters.

There I said it.
Best of luck to all of our city’s candidates. Please do your best for us.

Your Neighbor

No comments: